• Clothing is brought in by appointment
• Monday - Friday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Up to 25 pieces per appointment.
• Must be on plastic hangers - if you need
• hangers, we can provide them to you
• prior to your appointment.
• Buttons, zippers and snaps must be fastened.
• Clothing should be recently laundered
• and pressed, if wrinkled.
Only name brand clothes are accepted:
Gap, Gymboree, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike,
Ralph Lauren, Baby Lulu, Cach-Cach, Tea.
Better department stores and boutiques.
At appointment, we will select items to consign.
The Kids Stop will price items based on cost and
condition. We pay 50% of the selling price.
There is a 50 cents listing fee per item that is
absorbed when you start selling your merchandise.
No upfront or yearly fee is needed to start an account.
You can receive a check if account is $25.00 or more. If the amount is less,
you may use it as a store credit.
Markdowns will begin after 30 days.
End of season sale is 75%. All merchandise may
be picked up at the end of the season. Otherwise the merchandise is donated to Yoga and You Foundation in Point Pleasant and distributed to needy families in the area.